Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "YUUNI, OSAY OSMAN" <O....@AFDB.ORG> on 2012/09/04 13:17:42 UTC

How are people handling the audio part of the conference?

Hi all,

I'll like to know how other people are handling the audio part of their conferences.  I've seen the doc on VOIP integration but was wondering if other people are using other methods to handle the audio.

Thank you.

Re: How are people handling the audio part of the conference?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Btw: Those are only alternatives. Why are you not using the build in
audio/video components based on Flash?

Sebastian

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.