Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yann Le Du <le...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/04 10:03:38 UTC

RE: Error during building a JAR

Hello Nehal,

For a start, you can follow the advice below and retry with the -e flag, or
even the -X flag (see the Command Line Reference :
http://maven.apache.org/reference/command-line.html ). It will produce more
logs that may be useful for us (including yourself) to help.

Regards,

Yann

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=users@maven.apache.org

> - post the output of maven -e to JIRA at
> http://jira.codehaus.org/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10030 (you must sign up
> first)
> - run 'maven --info' and post the output as the environment to the bug
> above
>

> Total time: 2 seconds
> Finished at: Thu Aug 04 11:13:38 IST 2005
>

> Please advise.
>
> Regards,
> Nehal

> HSBC Software Development (India) Pvt Ltd
> HSBC Center, Riverside, West Avenue,
> 25-B Raheja Woods, Kalyani Nagar, Pune 411006.
>
> Telephone: +91 20 26683000
> Fax: +91 20 26681030

> errors or omissions.

Yahoo! Mail - Votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit partout !
 Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://mail.yahoo.fr