Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2015/12/22 12:24:26 UTC

New Git Servers?

Hi,

I was currently updating the builds.apache.org job for BlazeDS and was a little puzzled by the url the job checks out:

Cloning repository http://git.apache.org/flex-blazeds.git

I know that the ASF Infra guys tend to run scripts on the job config, if they change something ... for example the JDK is now set to the latest 1.8 version of Java ... but what's really strange is that if I clone the above repo and switch to the develop branch, this does not yet show the changed directory structure ... so my guess is, that the new url will become the new master soon, but the current master isn't synced to that ... think we should ask what's going on here and eventually prepare for some issues.

Chris

AW: New Git Servers?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Seems there are also problems with flex-utilities ... just opened a jira ...
Anyone know the state of the "splitup" job? shouldn't the maven stuff be moved to a separate repo?

Chris

Re: New Git Servers?

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Good to know.