Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/06 15:48:35 UTC

Re: Eclipse plugin.

May be a stupid question...but...couldn't we think to have the plugin
developed in the OFBiz project itself?

-Bruno

Re: Eclipse plugin.

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@gmail.com>.
I guess there is no question of dependency here :), its just a plugin which
will help working with OFBiz, not like a component which will run along with
other components.

- Abdullah

Re: Eclipse plugin.

Posted by Christopher Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk>.