Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu> on 2002/09/20 01:10:33 UTC

javax.servlet.request.cipher_suite and javax.servlet.request.key_size attributes not being set on HTTPS connection?

It used to be the case that javax.servlet.request.cipher_suite and
javax.servlet.request.key_size attributes would be set by Tomcat to
something similar to the following for HTTPS connections. I just noticed
that this no longer seems to be the case?

javax.servlet.request.cipher_suite: SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5
javax.servlet.request.key_size: 128

I'm using Tomcat 4.1.10 (with CoyoteConnector) with J2SE 1.4.1.

Jon