Posted to user@struts.apache.org by dd ss <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/21 03:26:25 UTC

How do I define the form bean and JSP for this

Hi,

I have a situation where I have a collection of
Name/Value pairs. I want to define a JSP which will
display the Name part of the Nam/Value pair and a text
box for Value part of the Name/Value pair. Since this
collection of Name/Value pairs could be having
dynamically varying no of Name/Value pairs, I do not
know how should I create a JSP for this and the
corresponding form bean?

Please help, this is very urgent.

Thanks

dd