Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/05 09:28:16 UTC

Re: Proxied Ext WS and ODE in Servicemix Problem

Your SU for the Ode component needs
to contain the WSDL for the services you call.
These WSDLs can be abstract (you just need the
PortType definitions and the partner links definitions).
Then, the relationship between a partner link and the
actual jbi endpoint is done in the deploy.xml.

On 2/28/07, Hesam <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> I want to use ode in servicemix,
> my problem is :
> i know how to expose my WS into JBI, i should proxy it !
> but when i want to have a process with them i have to give them an internal
> endpoint and service ( i think)
> actually i use intalio|designer to make my BPEL !
> as you know in that u should import your ext WSDL in order to use !
> i dont know how i can have and internalized WSDL in order to
> i dont know how i should structure my service assembly
>

> i ll appreciate you help me !
>
> Regards.
>
> here is my sample that i worked on !
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/6839/HW-sa.zip HW-sa.zip
> http://www.nabble.com/file/6840/Hello.wsdl Hello.wsdl
> http://www.nabble.com/file/6841/Hello.aar Hello.aar

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Architect, LogicBlaze (http://www.logicblaze.com/)
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Proxied Ext WS and ODE in Servicemix Problem

Posted by Hesam <he...@gmail.com>.
i edited my sample !

http-proxy part ! (using xbean.xml)

but now i deploy Service Assembly
http://www.nabble.com/file/6989/HW-sa.zip HW-sa.zip

i have this error :
http://pastebin.ca/383702 http://pastebin.ca/383702

please take a look at my sample :(

Re: Proxied Ext WS and ODE in Servicemix Problem

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Right, but there's no difference at all between calling an internal service
and an external service, that's the whole point of JBI :-)
The call to a service from BPEL is only made according to the
WSDL and the service qname / endpoint name in the deploy.xml

You could first try with an internal service, then replace it with
an http provider endpoint.  You should not have to change anyhting
to the Ode SU.

On 3/6/07, Hesam <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

>          hi
>
>          there is no proxied web service into the jbi in these samples !
>
>          my problem is in how to interact with external web service
> proxied
> into the jbi !
>          they are very simple samples !

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

The right way to access outside WS:

Posted by Big Geng <ge...@myce.net.cn>.
is to use SAAJ as light weight component, then your bpel cound access these
SAAJ endpoint instead of out side WS directly
Good Luck

Re: Proxied Ext WS and ODE in Servicemix Problem

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You should take a look at the examples from Ode:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ode/trunk/distro-jbi/src/examples/

On 3/6/07, Hesam <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> anyway
>
> could you give me a sample like my case please !
>
> Regards!
>

> Hesam wrote:
> >

> > I use 3 models in order to send SOAP Message  :
> >
> >  1 . Client.html (wsdl-first)
> >       here is the log :      http://pastebin.ca/382431
> > http://pastebin.ca/382431
> >
> >  2. AXIOM Client (java-app)
> >       here are the logs :
> >         1. servicemix :   http://pastebin.ca/382444
> > http://pastebin.ca/382444
> >         2. client app   :   http://pastebin.ca/382448
> > http://pastebin.ca/382448
> >
> >  3. ODE Sendsoap : NOTHING HAPPENS !
> >
> > Regards!!

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by Hesam <he...@gmail.com>.

i edited my sample !

Posted by Hesam <he...@gmail.com>.

anyway

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Could you post the full log output at debug level ?

On 3/5/07, Hesam <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> i edit my sample and i correct the http-proxy service unit !
>
> and now my service assembly is successfully deployed !
>
> but when i want to send SOAP message to start my process i get the " STATUS
> without any response message to my soap Request
> and
> i know my web service has not been invoked !
>
> i dont know how it could send STATUS : 200 without executing my process
> completely ( without <invoke> )
>
> is it ode's problem ? or my sample has ?
>

> here are the sample files :
> 1.  http://www.nabble.com/file/6967/Hello.aar Hello.aar
> 2.  http://www.nabble.com/file/6968/Hello.wsdl Hello.wsdl
> 3.  http://www.nabble.com/file/6969/HW-sa.zip HW-sa.zip