Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by David Wynter <da...@roamware.co.uk> on 2003/06/30 12:08:20 UTC

BaseJobEntry, where is it

In trying to setup Eclipse to compile and then include T2.3-dev in my
project so I could debug T2.3-dev I found this comments in the JobEntry.java
file

 * This is a wrapper for a scheduled job.  It is modeled after the
 * Unix scheduler cron.  Note: BaseJobEntry is generated by Torque
 * at compile time, and is therefore NOT in CVS.

I tried the maven torque:init and maven torque:om targets in the
jakarta-turbine-2 directory but failed to generate the BaseJobEntry.java
file. What am I missing here?

Thanks,

David Wynter

roamware Ltd.
(+44) (0) 208 922 7539 B.
(+44) (0) 7879 605 706 M.
www.roamware.co.uk
mailto:david@roamware.co.uk

Re: BaseJobEntry, where is it

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"David Wynter" <da...@roamware.co.uk> writes:

>In trying to setup Eclipse to compile and then include T2.3-dev in my
>project so I could debug T2.3-dev I found this comments in the JobEntry.java
>file

> * This is a wrapper for a scheduled job.  It is modeled after the
> * Unix scheduler cron.  Note: BaseJobEntry is generated by Torque
> * at compile time, and is therefore NOT in CVS.

>I tried the maven torque:init and maven torque:om targets in the
>jakarta-turbine-2 directory but failed to generate the BaseJobEntry.java
>file. What am I missing here?

maven scheduler-om torque-security-om

I just added two new targets to the maven.xml file in 2.3-dev:

generate-om	Generate Torque peer classes in target/src
prepare-sources	Copy Turbine and Torque generated sources to target/src

The first just creates the peer classes in target/src
The second create these peer classes and merges them with the provided source
files to a standalone-tree.

If you insist using Eclipse, please run "maven prepare-sources" and
let Eclipse use target/src as its source directory.

	Regards
		Henning

>Thanks,

>David Wynter

>roamware Ltd.
>(+44) (0) 208 922 7539 B.
>(+44) (0) 7879 605 706 M.
>www.roamware.co.uk
>mailto:david@roamware.co.uk

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky