Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> on 2014/06/13 05:36:04 UTC

New Committer and PMC Member: Martin Eppel

Hi

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Stratos has asked Martin
Eppel to become a committer and PMC Member. We are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

Martin Eppel, welcome aboard and keep up the good work.

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos

Re: New Committer and PMC Member: Martin Eppel

Posted by Praneesha Chandrasiri <pr...@wso2.com>.
Congrats Martin!

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Congratulation Martin....!
>
> *Dakshika Jayathilaka*
>

> On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 9:06 AM, Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Stratos has asked Martin
>> Eppel to become a committer and PMC Member. We are pleased
>> to announce that he has accepted.
>>
>> Martin Eppel, welcome aboard and keep up the good work.
>>
>> --
>> Lakmal Warusawithana
>> Vice President, Apache Stratos
>> Director - Cloud Architecture; WSO2 Inc.
>> Mobile : +94714289692
>> Blog : http://lakmalsview.blogspot.com/

--
Thanks & Best Regards,
*Praneesha Chandrasiri*

Re: New Committer and PMC Member: Martin Eppel

Posted by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com>.
Congratulation Martin....!