Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/07 22:35:07 UTC

[maven] Need help with release plugin

Brend,

Do you think you can "release" the latest beta 4 snapshot of the
release plugin for us on atanion?  It fixes some mandatory issues for
us.  Its still snapshot so we need to "force" it to be nonsnapshot so
that we can use it in a release.

Maybe we can change it from '-SNAPSHOT' to '-MYFACES' or something?

Sean

Re: [maven] Need help with release plugin

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Currently released version is not working well with svn tagging and
multiple versions.  We need to agree on the final version.  I propose
we use <version>2.0-beta-4</version>.  Then when beta 4 is actually
released we drop it from atanion (or change to the next version number
that is actually released if its different.)

Sound good?

Sean

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Which mandatory issues?