Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Devendra Adhikari <de...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/08 05:57:33 UTC

Fwd: how to create user in jackrabbit??

Hi,

     I am new to jackrabbit.
     can you help me about how to create users in jackrabbit.
     Any example or useful links??

Thanks,
Devendra

Re: how to create user in jackrabbit??

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 5:57 AM, Devendra Adhikari<de...@gmail.com> wrote:
>     I am new to jackrabbit.
>     can you help me about how to create users in jackrabbit.
>     Any example or useful links??

Simply re-posting your question won't help.

If nobody answers, it probably means that your question is too vague
or that nobody has time to respond. Re-posting the question with no
more details will make it look like you haven't spent any time looking
for the answer yourself and just makes it less likely for anyone to
bother helping you.

Spend some time searching for and reading the existing documentation
and trying to solve the problem on your own. Then come back with a
more concrete question like: "I'm trying to do X. I'm using Y based on
documentation in D. Unfortunately, the result is Z which is not what I
need. Why?"

BR,

Jukka Zitting