Posted to users@felix.apache.org by lessonz <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/03 07:08:05 UTC

BouncyCastle and embedded Felix

I am posting to this list as I believe my issue is either related to OSGi
in general or to embedding Felix specifically not to any shortcoming on the
part of BouncyCastle.

I have a super-jar in which I embed the Felix framework as well as a number
of bundles. At runtime this bundles are loaded as resources from within the
jar and started in the framework.

At runtime I receive an error about BC not being a trusted JCE provider.
The BC jars are OSGi bundles and signed in accordance with JCE
requirements. Is the problem me loading it as a resource? Am I missing
something?

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks