Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by GUERARD Elisabeth <el...@europarl.europa.eu> on 2007/11/13 16:55:29 UTC

example for windows

Dear all,

I want to begin to use Tapestry, I look at example for quick start,
unlucky by looking for example to download it's only unix version at the
address:

http://howardlewisship.com/downloads/quick-start/

File with tar.gz extenssion.

Is there another location where I can find following quick start?
Thanks in advance,
Eli

Re: example for windows

Posted by Francois Armand <fa...@linagora.com>.
Kristian Marinkovic wrote:
> i'd recommend you to take a serious look at Tapestry 5.
> it's much simpler and more efficient to work with. There
> is also a good tutrial on how to start a new Tapestry 5
> project.

Kris is completly right, I whould have validate this point :/
So, the quickstart for Tapestry 5 is here :
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/quickstart/
And the tutorial is here : http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tutorial1/

Hope it may help,

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE

Re: example for windows

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at>.
this example is based on Tapestry 4.0!
you should at least use Tapestry 4.1.3 if you
start a new project.

i'd recommend you to take a serious look at Tapestry 5.
it's much simpler and more efficient to work with. There
is also a good tutrial on how to start a new Tapestry 5
project.

g,
kris

Francois Armand <fa...@linagora.com>
13.11.2007 17:02
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <us...@tapestry.apache.org>

An
Tapestry users <us...@tapestry.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: example for windows

GUERARD Elisabeth wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I want to begin to use Tapestry, I look at example for quick start,
> unlucky by looking for example to download it's only unix version at the
> address:
>
> http://howardlewisship.com/downloads/quick-start/
>
> File with tar.gz extenssion.
>
> Is there another location where I can find following quick start?
> Thanks in advance,
> Eli

I believe that archive utilities like 7zip understand this archive type.
7zip : http://www.7-zip.org

Re: example for windows

Posted by Francois Armand <fa...@linagora.com>.