Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by bmarklein <th...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/12 06:45:58 UTC

CRLFDecodingState name change - Asyncweb doesn't build

We're trying to get Asyncweb to build and it currently won't because
CRLFDecodingState was renamed.  Looks like this was a change Trustin made a
couple of hours ago.

Can someone either a) fix this or b) let us know how to force Maven to grab
an older jar?  Thanks!

Ben

Re: CRLFDecodingState name change - Asyncweb doesn't build

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
I am sorry for the delayed fix.  It has just been fixed now.

Thanks for your patience!
Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: CRLFDecodingState name change - Asyncweb doesn't build

Posted by bmarklein <th...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by bmarklein <th...@yahoo.com>.
OK, seems to be fixed now...