Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Todd Patrick <To...@dtn.com> on 2006/06/02 16:43:36 UTC

Is there a MyFaces Tomahawk guide?

I'd like to know if there is a MyFaces Tomahawk guide?

The samples are ok, the Wiki lacks a lot of detail and the Javadocs can
only do so much in terms of learning how to properly use the components.

This isn't negative, I'd just like to know if I'm missing something.

MyFaces Tomahawk would be a lot more developer friendly if good
documentation was available.

Thanks,

--Todd

RE: Is there a MyFaces Tomahawk guide?

Posted by James Richards <ja...@northps.com>.
+1 on the documentation.  Having spent some time grokking MyFaces, I can say that it's truly needed.  I'll help in any way that I can on such an effort.