Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Ravi P Palacherla <ra...@oracle.com> on 2010/06/15 00:20:36 UTC

Moving TestCacheMarshaller.ser from targets to targets/test-classes.

Hi,

As part of OPENJPA-1695, I need to have targets/TestCacheMarshaller.ser in
the classpath while running the tests in TestCacheMarshaller.java.

To do that the easy thing for me is to move TestCacheMarshaller.ser to
targets/test-classes/TestCacheMarshaller.ser from
targets/TestCacheMarshaller.ser. Initially I tried to move it under
target/classes but realized that this will effect the generated openJPA jar
hence decided to move under target/test-classes. I was able to do this and
can get all the tests passed on openjpa-trunk.

Is this the correct way to get TestCacheMarshaller.ser in the classpath ?
Any better solutions than what is mentioned above ?

TIA,
Ravi.