Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/02/28 19:46:03 UTC

Documenting Apache Ignite 1.9 Features

Igniters,

We’ve already documented most of the features and improvements except the ones below.

Vovan, Igor, Alexander P., please spare some time this week preparing the docs. Once you’re done Prachi and I will do a final review. All the docs have to be ready by the time AI 1.9 gets released officially.

1) Parallel Query Execution (*Vovan*). Please add a section to “Distributed Queries” page:

2) Data Streamer Mode DML (*Alexander P.*). Please add a section to “Distributed DML” page:

3) C++ LoadCache (*Igor*). You can use Java cache store and loading approaches pages as a template:

4) C++ DML and SQL Grid documentation (*Igor*). Please do the same way as Pavel did for .NET:

This page might be useful if you don’t remember how we document a new feature that is missing in current release:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Documentation

—
Denis

Re: Documenting Apache Ignite 1.9 Features

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Guys, thanks a lot! Great work. We could achieve 100% documentation readiness for 1.9 release.

Prachi, please do the language review and edit the following pages whenever is needed:

1) Review the content of blue “Streaming mode” callout at the end of this section: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-dml-19#section-delete

2) Review “Streaming mode” section from here (https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jdbc-driver-19#streaming-mode) and streaming related parameters added to the table above the section.

3) Full review of this page is needed: https://apacheignite-cpp.readme.io/docs/cache-store

Posted by Alexander Paschenko <al...@gmail.com>.