Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Attila Bukor <at...@bukor.me> on 2023/04/03 08:14:38 UTC

Re: Kudu multi-tenancy

Hi Ke Deng,

I see you’re working on a patch, but I still can’t find the part about the WALs in the design doc. Can you add it before working on the implementation?

Attila

Re: Kudu multi-tenancy

Posted by 邓科 <kd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Attila Bukor,

I'm sorry I didn't update the document in time. I just updated the part of
the WAL. Could you help to review it again?

Attila Bukor <at...@bukor.me> 于2023年4月3日周一 16:15写道: