Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Roopmay Roy <ro...@techlore.co.in> on 2020/02/12 01:38:12 UTC

Cordova support for Android 10

Hi,
We have developed an application using Cordova and it has done well so
far. However we have started to face some issues like our application
not visible in  the Google Playstore on certain devices. This happens on
phones running on Android 10. We have set the target SDK to 29 and
resubmitted the app to playstore.
By when can we expect Cordova support for Android 10? The platform guide
(https://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/latest/guide/platforms/android/)
mentions support only upto Android 9.
regards,
Roopmay

Re: Cordova support for Android 10

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.
Please raise this on cordova-docs, thanks. And please do feel free to
follow up with us. I hope you will understand that maintainers seem to be a
bit overloaded these days.