Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mohit Gupta <mo...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/23 12:37:03 UTC

NoSuchMethodException: while struts action method call ?

I am hitting the customerAction (struts 2 action) from my legacy action
with url
customer/customer-creater!create.action?custId=200

As soon call goes to my customerAction i get below error

ognl.MethodFailedException: Method "setCustId" failed for object
com.actions.customer.CustomerCreateAction@c175e10
[java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
com.actions.customer.CustomerCreateAction.setCustId([Ljava.lang.String;)]

  private int                   custId          = -1;

  public void setCustId(int custId) {
    this.custId = custId;
  }

 Struts somehow searching for setCustId with string parameter where method
exist with int parameter. As per my understanding struts 2
 internally does type conversion. So i am not sure why i am getting this
issue?

Re: NoSuchMethodException: while struts action method call ?

Posted by Mohit Gupta <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Lukasz. I am already doing that. I found issue was parameters were
passed twice with same name. removed extra one. Its working fine.

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mohit Gupta <mo...@gmail.com>.