Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by amit kumar <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2010/04/09 12:34:41 UTC

Hi, New to ofbiz, Please help

Hi,

I have to upload a image file on server,
And i didn't get the attribute type (*****) for the file:

  <service name="uploadLogo" engine="java"  default-entity-name="Logo"
        location="com.myClass.UploadLogo"
        invoke="uploadMerchantLogo" auth="true">
      <description>Update Merchant Logo</description>
     <attribute name="merchantLogoName" type=" ****** " mode="IN" optional="false" />
    </service>

Is there any other way to upload a file, or from where i can get help?

Regards,
Amit Baliyan

Re: Hi, New to ofbiz, Please help

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Please don't send same question on User & Developer list.
Its better to ask such questions on User Mailing list.

For more details please visit: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/L4B2

--
Ashish

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Look for uploadFileInterface

Jacques

Posted by sumit pandit <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amit,

To upload any content following would help you :-

At following link -
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/partymgr/control/viewprofile?partyId=Company
you can find a section named "Party Content", this is way how you could
upload any type of content. Even logo as well.

Now you can trace the code and implement same in your system as well.

--
Thanks and Regards
Sumit Pandit