Posted to dev@click.apache.org by jschmidt <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2009/03/28 18:45:40 UTC

Why the old velocity.jar?

It looks like Click is using an old velocity version (more than 2 years old - not 1.6.x).

(it also looks like other projects too use old velocity versions - e.g. Cayenne is using an even older version)

Any idea why? (is there a problem with the newer versions?)

thanks,
Joseph.

Re: Why the old velocity.jar?

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
We have been waiting for a solid 1.6 release, which I think 1.6.2 is
so we should update to this. I am looking forward to see the
performance of the new Velocity release.

Cayenne has a dependency of Velocity 1.3, but is compatible with the
newer releases.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Re: Why the old velocity.jar?

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.