Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Sean Owen <sr...@apache.org> on 2011/05/28 17:02:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release Mahout 0.5, take 3

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-014

This has the fix for Jeff's issue, and I believe I took a good swipe at
cleaning up license issues -- and did get it to put the NOTICE.txt and
LICENSE.txt in the top-level in all distro artifacts as expected.

Have another look; targeting release for Tuesday if all is well.

Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.5, take 3

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Sean!

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I'll try, I'l travelling today but will wash up at a hotel in the afternoon.

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Eastman <je...@Narus.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Eastman <je...@Narus.com>.