Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Andrea Gazzarini <a....@gmail.com> on 2008/10/24 15:33:30 UTC

QPID-1378 : QMan : Multi-message handling (patch created)

Hi all, I've updated QPID 1378 with a patch
(qman_24102008_compound_message_handling.patch) that adds the compound
message handling improvements (see the subject). So now QMan is ready to
receive one or more messages (with different opcodes) inside a unique
incoming bundle. Other improvements : *** ROUTING KEY *** The routing key is
now derived from the received object id(s). In that wat is possible to
handle (invoke methods on them) object instances coming from remote
agent(s). Attached screenshot is describing that situation : JConsole
showing QMan connected with a remote broker (which in turns is connected
with a local and a remote agent) *** LOGGING *** - All QMan messages has a
unique identifier : QMAN-xxxxxxx. (i.e. <QMAN-100012> : QMan open for
e-business) - All QMan messages are now in one only places :
org.apache.qpid.management.Messages : in this way we should avoid to write
string literal (= code duplication) inside classes The online test suite
(that is, a suite of test cases that runs against a running QMan + Broker)
is not yet ready but I'm working on that. At the moment there are only
"offline" unit test cases. Regards, Andrea

Re: QPID-1378 : QMan : Multi-message handling (patch created)

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi All,

Is someone having a look for Andrea ? (Sorry not my area of expertise
Andrea) If not, any volunteers ? Thanks !

Not sure if we currently have a defined process for knowing who is reviewing
a patch - it is taken to be the committer assignee on a JIRA ?

Regards,
Marnie