Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by sichu Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/02 04:44:55 UTC

build and sourcecode want.

Dear Nutch-Developer:

       I am very interested in web search engine. After read Nuth and
NutchWAX introduction and features, I am very excited. Nuth and NutchWAX are
very powerful and amazing. I just want to download the Nutch and NutchWAX
build and sourcecode, but from our country I can not access and visit the
sourceforge.net(216.34.181.60), get the download page and download url.
Could you send me a last dev-version copy of Nuth1.0 and NutchWAX0.12.(build
and sourcecode)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

ZessonZhang.