Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by peter minev <pj...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/08 14:00:25 UTC

tomcat configuration problem

Hi, my name is Peter Minev.

I have the following problem configuring my web
applicaton. When i build the application with the ant,
i deploy it to the %catalina_home%/webapp directory.
but when i restart the tomcat and write down
http://localhost:8080/myappname/myjsp.jsp, the
following http status description appears:
"The requested resource (/myappname/myjsp.jsp) is not
available"
My beans are in the web-inf/classes directory, and the
directory three is ok, but it seems like the tomcat
can't see my application at all. I didn't make any
changes in the server.xml context path, because i
deploy the unpacked application in the webapp
directory.
Can you tell me where the problem is?
Thanks.
                                      Best regards: