Posted to kato-spec@incubator.apache.org by Steve Poole <sp...@googlemail.com> on 2009/07/12 10:51:55 UTC

JSR 326 EDR Specification document first drop and structure question

I've now got a trial process going  which results in a pdf of the API
javadoc + a cover sheet.    Its available here
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Kato/job/org.apache.kato/org.apache.kato$kato.api/ws/target/site/spec/spec.pdf

The front sheet is not pretty (not sure why there are no margins)  but I'm
sure its fixable

How should we structure this document?   Is it sufficient to have an
overview , licence information and javadoc?    Can anyone point to a
specification document they think is a good example we could use to guide
us?

Cheers

Steve

Re: JSR 326 EDR Specification document first drop and structure question

Posted by Adam Pilkington <pi...@googlemail.com>.
Hi, Steve moved the doc to
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KATO/JSR326Specification (I
raised this on another thread and didn't realise the old link to
hudson was in this one as well).

--
Regards

Adam Pilkington

RE: JSR 326 EDR Specification document first drop and structure question