Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2017/05/16 11:11:12 UTC

New Apache Camel Logo - vote results

Hi,
The Camel community had a call for the design of a new logo[1] and we
put up the design proposals for a community vote[2].

We would like to thank everyone for participating either by submitting
their logo design proposal, commenting and collaborating with the
authors or casting the vote. Stay tuned for the Camel Project
Management Committee (PMC) announcement of the new Apache Camel Logo!

The results of the votes for the New Apache Camel logo are in: we have
received 245 votes, out of which only 1 will be discarded (vote cast
for 4 design proposals) which constitutes 0,4% of the total votes.

Out of the 244 remaining valid votes:

1. Design by James Lei submitted at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12855173/apachecamel.png

received 52 (21.31%) votes

2. Design by Bharadwaj Nakka submitted at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12856742/new_log_camel.jpg

received 14 (5.74%) votes

3. Design by Merkushev Kirill submitted at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1369

received 59 (24.18%) votes

4. Design by Zoran Regvart (1) submitted at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1486

received 37 (15.16%) votes

5. Design by Zoran Regvart (2) submitted at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1494

received 135 (55.33%) votes

6. Design by Filip Majewski submitted at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1551

received 72 (29.50%) votes

7. Design by David Klassen submitted at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1556

received 121 (49.59%) votes

8. Design by Brad Parks (1) submitted at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1573

received 57 (23.36%) votes

9. Design by Brad Parks (2) submitted at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1575

received 27 (11.07%) votes

zoran

[1] https://camel.apache.org/2017/02/28/new-apache-camel-logo-open-for-proposals.html