Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by "Eric Friedrich -X (efriedri - TRITON UK BIDCO LIMITED c/o Alter Domus (UK) Limited -OBO at Cisco)" <ef...@cisco.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/31 19:33:40 UTC

PR3075 - Merging parent.config in traffic_ops_golang

Hey All-
  Looks like we are ready to get #3075 into master. I have some Cache Assignment Group related changes I would like to make to parent.config and would prefer to do them in Go.

I’m waiting for this PR to get merged before I can proceed:
https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/pull/3075

Looks like there are no objections in the review and all of the tests pass.

Would one of the reviewers be willing to hit the merge button?

Thanks,
Eric

Re: PR3075 - Merging parent.config in traffic_ops_golang

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.
Thanks Rawlin!

Posted by Rawlin Peters <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.