Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2007/04/23 23:20:05 UTC

ApacheCon Europe

Hi

At relatively short notice I've sorted out a trip to ApacheCon Europe in
Amsterdam next week. I expect to be there Tuesday evening through Friday and
would love to put faces to the names of any of the Tuscany crowd. So if you
fancy meeting up for a beer/juice/coffee etc. drop me a line and we'll sort
something out.

Also I'm trying to get a BOF together to talk about Tuscany progress etc. If
you want to come along then go and bump up the counter at (
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherEu07) and hopefully they
will find us a slot.

See you there

Simon