Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roberto de Castro <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/15 16:47:58 UTC

Building not all subprojects

Hi there! I'll configure my project to be built by Maven2. There are 5
subprojects in my main project, but, sometimes there is modifications in
only one module, so It is not necessary to build all subprojects again.
What can I do NOT to build all subprojects of my main projects?
Best regards,
Roberto.

Re: Building not all subprojects

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.