Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Hildegard Schedthelm <hi...@yahoo.de> on 2014/01/17 18:41:28 UTC

ActiveMQ Web Console clashes with existing broker

Hello dear Supporters,

We have already an existing ActiveMQ Broker in a OSGi container (Karaf).
Now I'd like to utilize the ActiveMQ Web Console to have an overview about
the JMS Queues we are using.
The problem is that the ActiveMQ Web Console always implements its own
JMS Broker and this one clashes with the existing one.

java.io.IOException: Transport Connector could not be registered in JMX: Failed to bind to server socket: tcp://localhost:61616 due to: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind

Consequently the ActiveMQ Web Console cannot be used. I am using the following
properties in org.apache.activemq.webconsole.cfg:

webconsole.type=properties
webconsole.jms.url=tcp://localhost:61616
webconsole.jmx.url=service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/karaf-root
webconsole.jmx.user=karaf
webconsole.jmx.password=karaf

We are using ActiveMQ 5.7.0 inside Karaf 2.3.1

Thank you very much in advanced.

Kind regards
Hilderich