Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com> on 2015/10/22 00:45:10 UTC

Re: I have windows10 and it would not download...which version do I use...or download???

At 10:08 22/10/2015 +1300, David Rivers wrote:
>Copy and paste this URL into the address bar of your browser and
>click the big green "Start Download" button.

Aaargh! Please *don't* do that! The big green button(s) leads to some
other product(s) that you may well not want and may well be
considered malware. Instead, just be patient and note the legend at
the top of the page that reads "Your download will start shortly...".
After a few seconds, it will.

Brian Barker