Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Chris Aniszczyk <zx...@twitter.com> on 2012/12/18 18:36:40 UTC

Request for Mentors on Mesos

Hey all, the Mesos project is looking for some additional mentors to help
with incubation:
http://incubator.apache.org/mesos/

We're close to cutting our 0.10 release and are still a bit new to the ASF.
We would appreciate another mentor for the project to ensure we're living
up to ASF principles. We'd love to get in a state that we could eventually
graduate after building a community and pushing more releases out.

Let me know if you can help out.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk | Open Source Manager | Twitter, Inc.
@cra | +1 512 961 6719

Re: Request for Mentors on Mesos

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
I can do it.