Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com> on 2004/02/02 16:01:44 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v4.3

Struts Console version 4.3 is now available.

http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

Download Now:
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/struts-console-4.3.zip
  -- OR --
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/struts-console-4.3.tar.gz

Struts Console is FREE software.

This release has a few bug fixes and some enhancements.

Changes with Struts Console v4.3

  *) Fixed bug where Form screen was not showing up for Validator
     1.1 config files.

  *) Fixed bug where Field screen was improperly showing "bundle"
     attribute on Arg0 - Arg3 tabs for Validator 1.1 config files.

  *) Updated Eclipse plugin to recognize read only files.

  *) Updated to support system specified DTDs.

  *) Added support for the variant attribute of <formset> tags for
     Validator 1.1 config files.

Thanks,

-James
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v4.3

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.
There's not a property for this at the moment, but I will add it to the
TODO list.

Thanks,

James

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.
Nice one..

[ANNOUNCE] Struts Console support for IDEA 4.0

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.
I've uploaded a new Struts Console build specifically for IntelliJ IDEA 4.0.
You can download it from the download page on my website:

http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/console/download.html

Thanks,

-James
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

[ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v4.4 - GUI tool

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.
Struts Console version 4.4 is now available.

http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

Download Now:
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/struts-console-4.4.zip
  -- OR --
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/struts-console-4.4.tar.gz

--- BIG ENHANCEMENT ---
The Struts Console Eclipse plugin now has an emdedded editor for users of
Eclipse 3.0m7 and later. This is a huge improvement over the old plugin
where Struts Console opened into a separate window.
--- BIG ENHANCEMENT ---

Struts Console is FREE software.

Changes with Struts Console v4.4

  *) Added new Eclipse editor (for Eclipse 3.0m7 and later) that
     opens inside of Eclipse instead of in a separate window.

  *) Updated to be able to co-habitate with Faces Console.

  *) Added tool tips for Struts dialog fields.

  *) Added tool tips for Tiles dialog fields.

  *) Updated to support IDEA 4.0.

Thanks,

-James
james@jamesholmes.com