Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by David Primmer <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/30 21:09:25 UTC

dispatching with routes based on a request param

I'd like to dispatch to different adapters based on a request param.
My guess is that the routes requirements map would normally be a way
to do this but it's mostly unimplemented in Abdera. Does anyone have
an idea on how to do this, other than a wrapper around an adapters
that dispatches to it's wrapped adapters? I'd like to keep the routing
at the higher level, as it seems like it would be more consistent in
generating urls while in the adapters, and doesn't move too much
routing down into the adapters. Does anyone have an interest in
working on the route requirements functionality together?

davep