Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Thomas Fielenbach <th...@gmx.de> on 2008/03/07 20:11:24 UTC

Style and encoding

Hello,
thanks for alle the help!! Now the deployment of my process works :-) .
But I have a little questions again.
What combinations of RPC/DOC literal/encoded (and wrapper) are supported?
RPC/encoded: not supported
RPC/literal: supported (I am using this one)
DOC/encoded: not supported
DOC/literal: supported
Am I right so far?

And what is about "wrapper"?

regrads
thomas

Re: Style and encoding

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
On 3/7/08, Thomas Fielenbach <th...@gmx.de> wrote:

> thanks for alle the help!! Now the deployment of my process works :-) .

Yay! :)

But I have a little questions again.
> What combinations of RPC/DOC literal/encoded (and wrapper) are supported?
> RPC/encoded: not supported
> RPC/literal: supported (I am using this one)
> DOC/encoded: not supported
> DOC/literal: supported

Am I right so far?

Yep!

And what is about "wrapper"?

If by wrapper you mean "wrapped literal", then yes it's supported.   Wrapped
literal is the Document/Literal equivalent of a RPC/Literal.    Meaning that
if you give me a WSDL with a RPC/Literal binding, I can transform it to use
Document/Literal style and retain interoperability.

alex