Posted to community@apache.org by Christoph Engelbert <no...@apache.org> on 2013/01/05 17:59:18 UTC

Searching help for a new proposal

Hey guys,

I hope I'm allowed to use this list for this kind of "help wanted"
request - if not please forgive me my boldness.

Some time ago I started to think about a new feature for Java mostly
influenced by many other languages, especially AS3 (which I was
forced to use at work) and C#. The general idea ist to move forward
to some kind of Uniform Access Principle meaning to unify the access
to properties in Java.

Currently I'm trying to form all the basic ideas into a clean and
understandable concept but there are many questions open and I'm
searching for people that are committed in that idea and want to
help moving it forward.

As mentioned before I'm not sure if this is the right place but I
hope so. I made a blogpost with a deeper insight on what it should
look like and what exactly is meant -
https://www.sourceprojects.org/default/2013/01/05/1357395720000.html

Thanks for your time and I hope to find some interested people here :-)

Cheers Chris