Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by 滕训华 <te...@magic-sw.com.cn> on 2008/05/29 09:46:15 UTC

About tapestry5 and spring-acegi

I want to integrate the spring and tapestry and spring-acegi. I have already
integrated the spring and tapestry or tapestry and spring-acegi,but how can
I integrate this three parts.

When I integrated the spring and tapestry, I use the follow filter:

    <filter>

       <filter-name>app</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.tapestry.spring.TapestrySpringFilter</filter-class>

    </filter>

And use follow to integrate tapestry and spring-acegi

         <filter>

        <filter-name>springSecurityFilterChain</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy</filter-c
lass>

     </filter>

How should I do to use these three.please give some help.

Re: 答复: About tapestry5 and spring-acegi

Posted by Robin Helgelin <lo...@gmail.com>.
2008/5/29 滕训华 <te...@magic-sw.com.cn>:
> Thank for your quickly reply,yes,I am understanding tapestry-acegi,but I
> think spring have the good documents and reference.So I hope I can use
> spring-acegi.

If you want to use spring-acegi yourself, you can always look at
tapestry-acegi sources if you want helps or hints.

I think there might be an entry at the wiki describing this as well.

--
 regards,
 Robin

Re: 答复: About tapestry5 and spring-acegi

Posted by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com>.
Our projects is based on Tap5, Spring2 and Acegi and the glue for Acegi
is tapestry-acegi ...
But if you want more informations about how to use spring-acegi, perhaps
the Spring mailing list would be more appropriate ...

Stephane

Posted by 滕训华 <te...@magic-sw.com.cn>.

Posted by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com>.