Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Stéphane Jeanjean <st...@softeam.com> on 2009/05/04 16:47:04 UTC

Getting a reference to the Activators

Hello,

I would like to access to the instances of the Activator classes of
deployed bundles in my OSGI platform.
Does anybody know if it's possible to get a reference to Activator
instances, please ?

Thanks,

Stéphane

Re: Getting a reference to the Activators

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
There is no standard way to do this in OSGi. Seems like a bad idea;
however, if you really want to do this, you could just register the
activators as services inside the start() method.

-> richard