Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Gaurav Verma <ga...@rediffmail.com> on 2002/07/31 08:41:09 UTC

Fresher To EmbPerl !

Hi Everybody,
I'm a fresher for EmbPerl. M aware of CGI-Perl. Can anybody pl. help me out as to how can i start my way to EmbPerl. I need few details regarding as to where the embperl program should be stored and a small hello world program in embperl. Wating for replies..
Regards,
Gaurav Verma

Re: Fresher To EmbPerl !

Posted by David Lloyd <ll...@rebel.net.au>.
Gaurav,

It is a normal perl module; go to somewhere on CPAN
(http://www.cpan.org/), search for HTML::Embperl and install as you
would any other module.

* perldoc HTML::Embperl

...or look at:

* http://perl.apache.org/embperl/

DSL

(1) HTML e-mail is evil ;-P
(2) You seem to have an "I require a receipt" policy on your e-mails;
fine for one person to another one person type situation but for a
mailing list?

--
At the end of the day you're another day older
 And the shirt on your back doesn't keep out the chill!