Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Rana Bunnni <ra...@yahoo.se> on 2013/05/22 10:23:38 UTC

music database

Hi all,
I would like to create a database that can store music.
How can I save music in couchDB ?
and how can i retrieve a specific music from the database ?

Greetings
/RB

Re: music database

Posted by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl>.
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Rana Bunnni <ra...@yahoo.se> wrote:
> I would like to create a database that can store music.
> How can I save music in couchDB ?
> and how can i retrieve a specific music from the database ?

This mailing list is about developing CouchDB itself. You should ask
your question on the user@couchdb.apache.org list (added on this
mail).

Cheers,

Dirkjan