Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu> on 2004/08/30 15:29:34 UTC

Simple question: XSP and Java

All,

I haven't received an answer on this board yet, but I'll be persistent:
  I have a simple question.  I need to pass a column's value from an
ESQL statement as a parameter to an XML tag.  Like this:

<esql:row-results>
   <story>
     <xsp:logic>
       int newsId = <esql:get-int column="ID"/>;
     </xsp:logic>
     <title id="<xsp:expr>newsId</xsp:expr>"><esql:get-string
column="title"/></title>
   </story>
</esql:row-results>

Obviously, the above id attribute to the title tag doesn't work, but
that's the idea of what I need.  Any help on this?

Jon

Re: Simple question: XSP and Java

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Look for xsp:attribute: