Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Jim Alateras <ji...@bigpond.net.au> on 2004/06/01 15:21:32 UTC

Problem building pluto with Maven 1.0rc2

Is maven 1.0rc2 supported? I get the following error when I attempt to
build the pluto container, which I believe is to do with the changes in
the goals across versions.

com.werken.werkz.NoSuchGoalException: No goal [java:jar-resources]
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.GoalToJellyScriptHousingMapper.resolveJellyScrip
tHousings(GoalToJellyScriptHousingMapper.java:254
)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.prepAttainGoal(PluginManager.java:
567)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:523
)
        at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:265)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:466)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1117)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
Total time: 3 seconds
Finished at: Tue Jun 01 23:20:26 EST 2004

RE: Problem building pluto with Maven 1.0rc2

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Building Pluto with Maven 1.0rc2 (and rc1 and rc3) works fine -
at least on windows. I got the same exception when trying to
use rc2 on macosx; I think this is a bug in Maven.

HTH
Carsten