Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by SP Liu <sp...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/18 04:56:12 UTC

MBean bug for Internal Endpoint?

 Hi! It seems a bug that internal endpoint can't controlled by SALifeCycle
through MBeans.

I deployed soap-demo-sa.zip(located in
~\apache-servicemix-3.0-M2-incubating\examples\soap-binding\deploy) ,then
stopped ServiceAssembly using mbean console,the internal endpoint didn't
disappear.Even if uninstalling the SA by hand,the internal endpoint will
still exist in the mbean console.But I can successfully redploy the same SA
after uninstall.
  wsn-http-binding demo did so(for the latest version).Now I only found that
internal endpoint deployed on Http and lw-component  can be controlled well.
                                           spliu
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: MBean bug for Internal Endpoint?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Could you raise a JIRA issue please ?

--