Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2017/09/03 02:21:09 UTC

Log4j-audit

I just pushed the initial commit of Log4j Audit. It is by no means “done” but I am using it to perform some audit logging In a production environment. Unfortunately, the next major item I need to work on is the documentation. Right now there isn’t any, so it is going to be pretty difficult for you to understand what it is doing.

All that said, please feel free to take a look.

Ralph

Re: Log4j-audit

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Yup, it is needed in log4j-catalog-jpa to get javax.persistence. I probably don’t need it in the other modules (except for the wars).

Ralph

Re: Log4j-audit

Re: Log4j-audit

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.