Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by mnguyen21 <mi...@wolterskluwer.com> on 2008/04/27 11:25:13 UTC

help with t5component library

Hi,
  I suppose this message should really be directed towards Geoff Callender,
but here goes...

I'm trying to build a demo application for some colleagues using Tapestry 5.
I've run into a problem utilizing some of the components from Geoff's
Jumpstart application.  I'm trying to utilize his SlidingSourceCodeDisplay
component outside his setup.  I'm using the setup from the quickstart using
the latest T5 snapshot.  I don't have a problem using the precursor
SourceCodeDisplay component that works fine.  It's when I try to use the
former component that nothing happens.  I think it has to do with how the
dependencies in my pom file is set up.  I don't think my setup is
recognizing any of the t5components components.

I'm using Jetty 5.12 with the Launcher in MyEclipse 6.01 on Windows XP SP2
I'm not sure what files you need to see but I'll upload the pom.xml and the
files that I think are relevant.

Thanks,
Michael

http://www.nabble.com/file/p16921738/SlidingSourceCodeDisplay.java
SlidingSourceCodeDisplay.java
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16921738/NursingAdvisor.java NursingAdvisor.java
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16921738/pom.xml pom.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16921738/SlidingSourceCodeDisplay.tml
SlidingSourceCodeDisplay.tml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16921738/NursingAdvisor.tml NursingAdvisor.tml

Re: help with t5component library

Posted by mnguyen21 <mi...@wolterskluwer.com>.
This is off topic but does anybody know if there is a maven repository for
the t5component library on a public server not on port 8080 but on 80?  My
company firewall prevents me from accessing it.  I have to install it
locally to get access to it.  I just want to be able to get my colleagues
here access to the components easily without much hassle.

Thanks,
Mike

Posted by mnguyen21 <mi...@wolterskluwer.com>.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.