Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jonathan Chawke <j_...@hotmail.com> on 2001/08/07 16:04:46 UTC

Apache-SOAP User's FAQ Updated

I've just updated the Apache-SOAP User's FAQ.
It's available here:
http://xml.apache.org/soap/faq/faq_chawke.html
I hope you find it useful.
Jonathan.

error!

Posted by Yiyan Chen <yc...@jgsullivan.com>.
Hi,
  I was trying to run samples.addressbook.GetAllList and get error messag:
Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Client Fault String = Deployment error in SOAP
service 'urn:AddressFetcher': class name 'samples.addressbook.Address'
could not be resolved: samples.addressbook.Address Generated fault: soap
installed in weblogic 6.0 Does anyone know the reason?
Thanks
Anna

error!