Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael Zhavzharov <mz...@alee.ru> on 2012/09/24 15:05:01 UTC

Wicket 6 + EJB

Hello Everyone.

I have a question about how to include EJB into my wicket web application.
When I was looking for solution for this problem in google, I have found two
ways to solve it:
1) Extend my Application class from org.jboss.weld.wicket.WeldApplication
and then simply add @Inject annotation to my bean.

or

2) Use
getComponentInstantiationListeners().add((IComponentInstantiationListener)
new JavaEEComponentInjector(this)); in init method in my Application class
and then add @EJB annotation to my bean

But libraries that I need to do this became depracated in this version of
Wicket (v.6) and don't work at all.

Can somebody give me an advice how to solve my problem?

Thank's.

Michael.

Re: Wicket 6 + EJB

Posted by Michael Zhavzharov <mz...@alee.ru>.