Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Lucas Gonçalves <lu...@powerlogic.com.br> on 2006/12/11 18:58:30 UTC

Notify changes

How can i put a listener in my Beans generated by XmlBeans to notify
changes?
It is possible with XmlBeans?

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antiv�rus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.

RE: Notify changes

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@bea.com>.
It's possible, see this page: http://wiki.apache.org/xmlbeans/PrePostSetFeature

There are also a couple of samples that make use of this feature in test\src\xmlobject\extensions\prePostFeature

Cezar

by email and then delete it.